Thursday, September 5, 2013

Because I Can't Stop, Won't Stop, Praising God

   God deserves all praise.  My mind is constantly on him.  Each piece of literature I write can be

backed up with scripture, because his word is written on my heart.  He's on my mind twenty- four

hours, seven days a week.  He's awakened me these thirty-nine years, which I'm ever-so grateful

all the time."  I simply tell them, "Because God hasn't given me a reason to frown."  Although I've

faced many, many dark days, trials and tribulations, as we all have, God's brought me though each

one with his ever-lasting love for me.  Because I can't stop, won't stop, praising God.  He tells me, "I

will give you the desires of your heart."  (Psalm 21:2)  "You have granted him his heart's desire,

loved me, showing me this by waking me up from a coma I was in for three months,  Him

giving me the ability to walk again, even though doctors said I wouldn't be able to.  God made

man out to be a liar on every turn.  He's to me, and I believe, "I can do all things through Christ

who strengthens me."  (Philippians 4:13).  Because I can't stop, won't stop, praising God, because

he forgives me of my sins,  even though I don't deserve his for forgiveness.  oy love for writing.

Because I can't stop, won't stop, praising God, because of what he is to me: love.

                                 P.S.  God I can't praise you enough.  Amen

                                    Ki Radiance
                                    Sunday September 1, 2013
                                    5:22 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment