Saturday, December 1, 2012

Armed And Dangerous: I Come Strapped

     Some people constantly ask me why do I always write about God?  Why my literature is useful for

for every circumstance we get into?  Why they can resolve some conflicts some people get into with

other people?  The reason is because I'm armed and dangerous.  I come strapped with the word of God,

The word of God is sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates to dividing soul and spirit, joints

and marrow.  (Hebrews 4:12).  Blocking the arrows of Satan.  The realness comes from from my heart

because that's what I expect to be returned to me.  God arms me with his protection of how to live: by the

 ten commandments.  I do fall short of the glory of God, but I'm lifted back up and repositioned in my

rightful place so I can continue serving God.  Delivering His characteristics to the world.  I'm armed and

dangerous because I come strapped with God's word.

     His word is written on my heart which gives the literature I write its attractiveness it has in hearts of

people who read them.  My literature cuts to the heart to get people's attention and to make them understand  

the seriousness of the positions we put ourselves in.  From relationships we have with one another to

attitudes we have with one another, I come strapped with God's word, which makes me armed and

dangerous.

                                                  Ki Radiance
                                                  Wednesday May 5, 2010
                                                  11:55 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment