Sunday, December 23, 2012

I'm Washed

     This was the happiest day of my life: when Jesus Christ washed my sins away.  They are as white as

snow.  Not because of anything good I have done, but for the love God has for me.  Allowing His Son,

(Jesus Christ) to die on the cross for my sins.  Not the day I graduated from high school, that doesn't

even come close to this treasure I'm holding.  Not the day I got my first book published, though that

 is a moment I treasure.  It wasn't as glorious as when I took off the old self and put on the new self.

I'm washed because God has moved my sins away from me as far as the east is from the west.  I'm washed

from the uncleanliness of my past.  God loves me more than I love myself.  I'm washed from every negative

thought I've had that I've given action to.  When God looks at me, he sees Jesus, who is my righteousness.

I'm washed by the blood of Jesus Christ who qualifies me of being in good standing with God.  He gets the

punishments I deserve, standing at far distances from God, and I get what he deserves, close standings with

God.  Jesus Christ is my sacrificial lamb, who I am so grateful for.  Physically washing my body doesn't

compare to washing my spirit, because I'm moved far away from Satan to standing close to God.  That's

the proof I'm washed.

                                  1 John 2:12

     I write you, dear children, because your sins have been forgiven on account of his name.

                                                            Ki Radiance
                                                            Sunday September 23, 2012
                                                            5:00 c Copyright- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment