Thursday, December 27, 2012

Spiritual Degree

     This is the highest level of degree I could receive and truly appreciate: spiritual degree.  This is true

because this world has nothing I desire.  I must think in the spirit.  (Galations 5:16)  I don't regret

discontinuing my college education, because I'm answering to a higher calling.  By me setting my eyes

on things above, conditions on earth don't bother me.  All of my literature can be backed up with

scripture, because God is on my mind twenty-four hours, seven days a week.  Sometimes I wake

up with inspiration God gives me to deliver to the world, and that's the best way to wake up.  God

speaking words to me to inspire and encourage other people.  I write literature for other people's

benefits, not my own, because I've already received my gift from God: knowledge of Him.  I have

a spiritual degree because I seek God's face with all of my heart, because there's nothing else as

precious to me than finding Him.  My spiritual degree is strong because of my spiritual devotion.

This degree will continue elevating because as I mature, my spirituality will grow also.

      My spiritual degree enables me to reflect that GLOW within myself  That displays, (God's

Labor Of Wisdom).  I don't leave home without arming myself with my spiritual degree.  This is my

weapon I use to fight off mood swings Satan throws my way.  If God is for me, (which He is) who

can be against me?  Come to me what may.  I'm not afraid because I fear no man but God.  I fall

short of the glory of God, but I'm forgiven by the blood of Jesus Christ.   We can't elevate to no higher

degree than a spiritual degree.  I never want to just be good or okay, or average, I want to be excellent.

I can only stand as being excellent with the blood of Jesus Christ covering over my sins.  Before I die, I will

fully have my spiritual degree, because I will reflect His spirit.

                               Ki Radiance
                               Wednesday December 26,  2012
                               10:50 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment