Saturday, January 19, 2013

Appointed Because Anointed

     Through my talent in writing, God has anointed me with his holy spirit.  He is all I write about because he

is the only thing worth writing about.  Every piece of literature I write can be backed up with scripture

because the word of God is written on my heart.  He's on my mind twenty-four hours, seven days a week.

I'm appointed to grow in the Lord each day I live.  I'm a student of is, persisting to imitate His Son,

(Jesus Christ) who is God's image  I'm appointed to open every person's eyes to see God and all the

riches they could have in Him.  God is the head of my life who anoints me with a heart to love and serve

other people.  I write for other people's benefits, not my own, because God blessed me with the gift of

writing, which I love glorifying Him with.  I'm appointed to change the world with my literature, and I'm

anointed to accomplish this mission.  That's because I use the word of God, which is powerful and effective,

is useful for teaching, correcting, rebuking, and training in righteousness.  (2 Timothy 3:16).  I'm appoinhe

to change the world.  That may see like an impossible goal to accomplish, but I serve a God who makes the

impossible possible.  "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."  (Philippians 4:13).  I'm

appointed to introduce the world to God, because He's anointed me with His spirit to do so.  All to His

glory.

                                           Ki Radiance
                                           Saturday January 19, 2013
                                           9:03 a.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment