Thursday, March 14, 2013

F.B.I. Forever Blessed Individual

     These three letters are my identifications: F.B.I.  Forever Blessed Individual.  People always ask me:

"How are you doing?"  My response is always, "I'm blessed."  Some people always ask me,"Why do

you always smile?"  I simply say, "Because God hasn't given me a reason to frown."  They continue

asking me, "What do you do with problems that come to you?"  I firmly say, "I let go and let God."  He

knows how to solve them.  I'm a receiver of blessings, because God says, "May he give you the desires

of your heart, and make all your plans succeed."  I'm a "Forever Blessed Individual, because I'm a

tenacious young woman who believes, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."  I'm

forever blessed by God because I will forever acknowledge Him.  I know it's God who I'm blessed by,

because I know God is good.  God says, "Whoever seeks me shall find me."  When people say they're

blessed, they're blessed, they better have proof of that, because these aren't words just to be thrown around.

They wouldn't have a worry in the world.

     An F.B.I. seeks, and I'm the best there ever was, because God is the head of my  live.  He is the Alpha

and the Omega, the beginning and the end.  So if you're looking for an F.B.I., you're looking for me, because

I'm a Forever Blessed Individual.  Amen.

                                      Ki Radiance
                                      Thursday March 14, 2013
                                       8:00 a.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment