Sunday, July 26, 2026

Deep Because I Digest God World

                        Deep Because I Digest God’s Word 

     

                        Written By Ki Radiance 


                                   a.k.a.


                     “Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE “


                (Delivered Excellent Expanding Potential,


                                            &


                Simple Motion In Love Eternally)


   With every stroke of my pens and pencils, every piece of


literature I write is deep.  They’re deep because that’s the 


depth I search for God and digest his word.  I use my talent


in writing to glorify God.  (John 15:5). I am the vine.  Ye are the 


branches:  He that abideth in me and I in him, the same bringeth


 forth much fruit, for without me ye can do nothing.  My literature is 


deep because I can’t stand shallowness.  If my literature doesn’t make 


people stop and think about actions they perform and words they 


speak', I haven’t done my job as a writer.  Lead people ito know God.


     I’m a writer whose literature can be backed up with 


scriptures, because God’s word is written in my heart.


(2 Corinthians 3:3). Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared 


to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with 


ink, but with the spirit of the living God' not in tables of stone,


but in fleshly tables of the heart.  My literature is deep because 


I want to change the world before I leave it.  I will change the 


world by digesting God’s word.


          Ki Radiance 


         Sunday July 26, 2026


          9:30 a.m. c Copyright - All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment