Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Quoting Scriptures Changes Pictures

     The word of God is living and active, is useful for teaching, correcting, rebuking, and training in righteous-

righteousness.  (Hebrews 4:12).  I fell at work in a theater where everyone was sitting in spacious distances

from each other.  I wasn't hurt.  I yelled for help but no one heard me, considering I had a soft-toned voice.

I began quoting scriptures, showing God I knew them and reminding him of his promises he made to me.

Like he needs to be reminded about anything.  "I will give you the desires of your heart.   (Psalm 21:2).

You have granted him his heart's desire and have not withheld the requests of his lips."  I cried out to

the Lord, "Lord please help me get on my knees!!"  And he did.  God said, "Ask and you will receive."

(John 16:24).  Until now you have not asked for anything in my name.  Ask and you will receive, and

your joy will be complete.  Sharper than  any double-edged sword, it penetrates to divide soul and

spirit, joints and marrow.  It judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.  Through my human eyes, I

saw what I could lose depending on myself.  Through my spiritual eyes, I saw what I could gain by

depending on God.  That's why quoting scriptures changes pictures.  If I didn't know God and his

righteousness, or have faith in him, I would lose everything good, because God is good.  Enough said.

                                             P.S.

     Whatever problems I go through, God's word is always in my mouth.  Because quoting scriptures

changes pictures.  So now what pictures are you seeing?

                                                   Ki Radiance
                                                   Sunday June 9,2013
                                                   12:29 a.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved
                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment