Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Better Than the Last: Proof I've Been Listening

Every day and night I write literature that's impactful and inspiring to many people.  They are in awe

of the height my literature places in them. My literature places hope in their hearts.  Every piece of

literature I write is better than the last.  That's proof I've been listening to God.  Every piece of

literature I write can be backed up with scripture because God is on my mind 24 hours a day, 7 days

a week.  I write about problems all around the world.  If I make people stop and think about actions

they perform, words they speak, I've done my job God's called me to do.  Sometimes, after I write

literature, I sit back and ask myself, "Did I write this?"  I know it's all because of God because I

couldn't do this on my own.  I must cement this fact in my heart.  Each piece of literature I write is

better than the last; that's proof I've been listening to God.  People tell me my literature is deep

because I can't stand shallowness.  That's why I continue seeking God's face.  He guides my pens to

write powerful words.  He humbles my heart to show sensitivity to other people.  It's my ambition to

change the world.  I know this may seem impossible but God says in Matthew 7:7 "Ask and it will be

given to you, seek and you shall find, knock and the door will be opened unto you."  So that's why

each piece of literature I write is better than the last.  It's proof I've been listening to God.


                                                                     Ki Radiance
                                                         Tuesday, November 14, 2013
                                            10:05 p.m. c Copyright--All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment