Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Continues to Appear Because We're Desperate for Results

Some people may ask me, "Why does your literature always consist of God?"  I simply tell them,

"Because he's on my mind 24 hours, 7 days a week."  He's the answer to every problem we have.

He's provided us with commandments of how to live.  You shall have no other gods before me.  You

shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or

in the waters below.  You shall not bow down to them or worship them: for I, the Lord your God, am

a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of

those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my

commandments.  You shall not misuse the name of the Lord  your God, for the Lord will not hold

anyone guiltless who misuses his name.  Observe the Sabbath Day by keeping it holy, as the Lord

your God commanded you.  Six days you shall labor and do all of your work, but the seventh day is a

Sabbath to the Lord your God.  On it, you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or

daughter, nor your manservant or maidservant, nor your ox or your donkey, or any of your animals,

nor the aliens within your gates, so that your servants may rest as you do.  These and many other

Scriptures continue to appear we're desperate for the results.  He will give you what you ask of Him.

(Psalm 20:4).  May he give you the desire of your heart and make all of your plans succeed.  I was

chosen to be a writer, and I chose to reveal God and his goodness to the world.  God calls me to use

my talent towards His glorification.  The Ten Commandments continue to appear in my literature

because we're desperate for the result, being in good standings with God.


                                                                      Ki Radiance
                                                          Monday, March 10, 2014
                                          9:34 p.m  c  Copyright--All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment