Sunday, September 27, 2015

Latest, Greatest, Growth

     My latest pieces of literature are the greatest because that shows my growth in the

Lord.,  I write about what's happening  inn the world, and how we're responsible for

its conditions.  I blog my literature every day and night, aiming to inspire hearts all

over the world.  That may seem impossible but, "I can do all things through Christ

who strenbgthens me."  (Philippians 4:13)  God  blessed me with a talent in writing

to bring people to him.  My literature can be backed up with scripture because God's

word is written on my heart.  He's on my mind twenty-four hours, seven days a week. 

I only write about God because he's the only thing worth writing about.  God speaks

to me when I write because my literature wouldn't be as impacting, convicting,

inspiring, or spiriitual if he didn't speak to me.  Present ones are better than latest ones.

Future ones will be better thanpresent ones, and that'sbecause of my growth in the

Lord.
                                                  Ki Radiance
                                                  Sunday September 27, 2015
                                                  5:59 p.m. c copyright-All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment