Sunday, May 8, 2016

The World's Visibility Is My Responsibility

     I'm a writer whose responsibility is giving visibility to the world of itself.  I write about everything

that happens in the world.  Showing ourselves we are responsible for its conditions.  I write about

child abuse because it's my responsibility to give visibility to the world of itself.  I write about suicide

and how it's a serious destructive epidemic occurring around our world.  Reasons stem from self-

hatred to jealousy, fear, insecurity, homicide, suicide, terrorizing, raping, torturing, and the like.  I

only write about God cbecause he's the only thing worth writing about.  The world's visibility is my

responsibility.     I'm responsible for showing the world who God is.  He is the Alpha and the Omega,

the beginning and the end.  They could have the desires of their hearts.  (Psalm 37:4)  Take delight

in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.  If  they will accept him in their lives is

on them.  Every piece of literature I write intorduces the world to God.

     I only write about God because he blessed me with this talent in writing.  ( Genesis 22:15-19)

The angel of the Lord called to Abraham from heaven a second time and said, "I swear by myself

 (1 Peter 4:10)  Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully

administering God's grace in it's various forms.  The world's visibility of God is my responsibility.

So I'm feeding myself everyday and night who God is:  His word.  (John 1:1)  In the beginning

was the Word and the Word was God.  That's why we must stay rooted in God's word because he

says, "Whoever finds me finds life.  ( Proverbs 8:35)  This is why I write: so I can find God because

he speaks to me through my literature because each piece can be backed up with scripture, because

God's word is written on my heart.  (Romans 2:15)  Since they show that the requirements of the law

are written on their hearts.  So as long as Iwrite, (which will be for the rest of my life) this will be

my responsibility, giving visibility of God to the world through my talent in writing he's blessed me

with.

                                                     Ki Radiance
                                                     Sunday May 8, 2016
                                                     11:50 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment