Thursday, June 2, 2016

Reaping/Sewing

     Reaping and sewing is what life's about.  We know the differences between good and bad.  Right

and wrong.  Question is, do we care?  But what positions does our actions put us in?  Some of us, if

not all, only care about ourselves.  How selfish can we get?  Some people sews actions of love.  Some

people sews actions of hate, and of course, they will reap the same.  When I woke up from the coma

I was in for three months from getting hit by a car when I was seven years old, I adopted positive

attitudes in my heart.  I constantly had a smile on my face.  Someone asked me, "Why do you smile

all the time."  I proudly replied, "Cause God hasn't given me a reason to frown."  People constantly

tell me, "You have a beautiful smile."  I believe it's beautiful because the spirit of God is in my smile.

This is true because I've been employed at my job from 1997 to now 2016.  I'll be here until God

places me at another job.

     God has given me this spirit so people can see himself in me, which they are attracted to.  I reap

kindness because I sow kindness.  I reap gentleness because I sow gentleness.  I reap love because I

sow love.  One day manager told me a lady fell in one of the theaters.  Knowing we didn't have

wheelchairs at work, I immediately said, "Here take my wheelchair."  The manager asked me,

:What about you baby?  I sternly replied, "I'll be okay.  God gave me the ability to walk and

the heart to give awa when there's a need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment