Tuesday, January 3, 2017

I'm Invaluable Because I'm Unexplainable

         .          I'm Invaluable
                       Because
                   I'm Unexplainable

                   Written By Ki Radiance
                                   a.k.a.
                   "Sunshiine, DEEP, & SMILE"
              (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,
                                        &
               Simple Motion In Love Eternally)

     This is the station I'm standing in and will stand in for the rest of

my life.  Invaluable.  I'm invaluable because my eyes are set on things

above.  (Colossians 3:2).  I'm not limited by anything on earth.  Evidence

of this is at work a lady fell in one of the Theaters and a manager came

in the hall where I was sitting in my wheelchair taking tickets, and a manager

came in the hall where I was sitting and casually told me, and we didn't have

wheelchairs there, I immediately said, "Here take my wheelchair."  He surprisingly

asked me, "Why would you do that?"  I answered, "She needs it more than I do.

I have the ability to walk, she doesn't."  Another incident happened where a wheelchair

was needed, and again, I extended my wheelchair.  I consider other people's

feelings and well-being before my own, because I know and trust God will take care

of me.

     I treat people the way I want to be treated.  People always ask me, "Why do you

always have a smile on your face?  I firmly tell them, "  Because God hasn't given

me a reason to frown."  I'm invaluable because I'm unexplainable.  With every action

I perform, I ask myself, "What would Jesus do?  Who is the image of God and my example.

I'm invaluable because I'm unexplainable.  Some people don't understand why I'm so

determined not to allow my condition, (handicap, if that's what you want to call it) I

No comments:

Post a Comment