Thursday, February 15, 2018

Rich Through The Blood Of Jesus

D                                 Rich Through The Blood
                           
                                          Of Jesus

            I'll continue to claim this:'Til God calls me home."  I'm rich through the

blood of Jesus.  The word says to speak things as if they have already happened.

(Romans 4:17). (As it is written, "I have made them a father of many nations.). before

him whom he believed, even God, who quickened the dead, and call those things

which are not as though they were.  Like I wanted to be a writer since I was in the

eighth grade, and everyday and night I constantly wrote inspiration and motivational

pieces of literature.  I used to think, "Wow, from people's positive responses to my

books.  I'm going to be rich.  Not realizing I already was rich through the blood of

Jesus.  I have everything needed to live thanks be to God.  I'm not living for this

world, I'm living for the world to come.  The Bible says," But store up for yourselves

treasures in heaven,  where they won't spoil, rot, or fade away."  (Matthew 6:20)

But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust corrupt,

and where thieves do not break in and steal.

    I shall only boast about what I have in Jesus Christ.  BLOOD to me is, "Beautiful

Lessons Of Our Developments", and that's what Jesus had to release from himself

to save us.  When we sin, Jesus says, "Forgive them father, they know not what they

do.  And they ,parted his raiment and casts lots.  Though I sit in a wheelchair and may

walk a little differently, and some people say, "Oh poor Ki Radiance."  They don't know

I'm rich through knowing God and abiding by his ways of life.  Though I fall short of the glory

of God, I'm redeemed by the blood of Jesus.  I can pray to be rich in this lifetime, but

God wouldn't give me riches in a world that is diminishing.  There would be no purpose

for the blessing when it will all be destroyed.  I'm rich through the blood of Jesus Christ.

Since I'm called to speak of things as if they already are, I'm rich because I'm covered

by the blood of Jesus.

              Shakira Jones c Copyright- All Rights Reserved



No comments:

Post a Comment