Thursday, April 2, 2020

Responses Are My Motivation

                                 Responses Are My Motivation 

                                                                   
                                  Written By Ki Radiance

                                             a.k.a.

                                 “Sunshine, DEEP,  & SMILE”

   I intensely look at responses that returns to me.  They’re effective to me because 

they motivate me to reach higher heights.  Responses are my motivator.  I’m a writer

who wants to change the world before I leave it.  I‘ll accomplish this through my literature 

inspired by God Almighty.  Some people told me I couldn’t write a book, but I wrote on3

and I got it published.  Some people told me I couldn’t graduate from high school, but I 

did.  Some people asked me if I wanted to use my wheelchair to transport me across 

stage to receive my diploma?  I responded, “Why would I show God half of my appreciation 

for him blessing me with the ability to walk?  I proudly walked across stage with people 

standing and applauding.  I’m the youngest grandchild on my mother’s side of the family,

and the only one who graduated from high school.

     I’ve appeared on television reading my literature.  I’ve read my literature on the radio.

I displayed them in the newspaper also.  My ambition is to introduce the world to God,

and know the many blessings we would have in building  relationships with him.  Responses 

are my motivation.  Responses are my motivation.  People who read my literature may wonder

why I intensely concentrate on their facial expressions and body language?  Those responses 

are my motivation.

                               Ki Radiance c Copyright-All Rights Reserved 



                        

No comments:

Post a Comment