Tuesday, May 18, 2021

This World Is Not My Home, I’m just Passing Through

                              Not My Home,


                          Just Passing Through 


                           Written By Ki Radiance


                                       a.k.a.


                        “Sunshine, DEEP,, & SMILE” 


                       (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,


                                                   &


                     Simple Motion In Love Eternally)


    This is one truth I persist to make evident in my life: This world


is not my home, I’m just passing through.  I store my treasures up


in heaven, where they won’t spoil, rot, or fade away.  (Matthew 6:19-20


This world is not my home, because we’re killing ourselves everyday by not abiding 


by God’s Ten Commandments: (Deuteronomy 5:7-21). Thou shalt have 


no other gods before me.  Thou shalt not make thee any graven image 


or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above or that is in the earth


beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth.  Thou shalt not bow


down thyself unto them, nor serve them, for I, the Lord your God, am a 


jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the 


third and fourth generation of them that hate me, and showing mercy unto 


thousands of them that love e and keep my commandments.


     Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord in vain, for the Lord will not hold 


him guiltless that take his name in vain.  Keep the sabbath day to sanctify it 


as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee.  Six days thou shalt labour and do 


all thy work.  But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou 


shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant,


nor thy maidservant, so the, may rest as thou.  And remember that thou wast a servant 


in the land of Egypt, and that the Lord thy God brought thee out thence.  through


a mighty hand and by an outstretched arm, therefore the Lord thy God


commanded thee: that thy days may be prolonged and that it may be 


well with thee, in.the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.  Thou


shalt not kill.  Neither shalt thou commit adultery.  Neither shalt thou 


steal.  Neither shalt thou bear false witness against thy neighbor,


Neither shalt thou desire thy neighbor’s wife,  Neither shalt thou 


covet thy neighbor’s house, his field, or his manservant, or his 


maidservant, his ox, or his ass, or anything that belongs to your 


neighbor.  This world is not my home.  I’m just passing through.

  

I store my treasures up n heaven, which is my home.  Life is a 


school for the spirit, and that’s what I walk in.  Not in the, “FLESH”,


(False Lessons Eating Salvation’s Honor).. This world has nothing I desire.


That’s why I give all my worries and concerns to God, because this


 world is not my home, I’m just passing through.


                   Ki Radiance


                 Monday May 10, 2021


                8:27 p.m. c Copyright-All Rights Reserved 


No comments:

Post a Comment