Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Write To Absorb God’s Word 


      Written By Ki Radiance 


               a.k.a.


      “Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE”


      (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,


                               &


      Simple Motion In Love Eternally)


     God blessed me with a talent in writing to find him.  All of my


literature can be backed up with scriptures, because scriptures are written on my heart.


I only write about God because he’s the only thing worth writing about.  I write about 


everything in the world, which takes me all around God’s word,  God is my appetite.


Everyday I persist to grow fruits of his.  As Jesus is sensitive, I’m sensitive too.  I


rolled off of a curve.  By the grace of God, three people rushed out and prevented 


me from falling on the ground.  I thanked the people and I went in the restaurant to 


find the person who the car belonged to.  My accident caused a dent in a person’s


car.  We exchanged information so she could get her car fixed..  I could have just 


walked away, but that.would not have been a reflection of Jesus Christ.  I cried


when I got home, because I’m sensitive, just as Jesus is.  Because that showed


harshness towards me.  But I’m grateful I showed reflections of Jesus Christ.


     God’s word is powerful and effective, is useful for teaching, correcting,


rebuking, and training in righteousness.  (2 Timothy 3:16). All scripture is 


God-breathed, is useful for teaching, correcting, rebuking, and training in 


righteousness.  I write to absorb God’s word.  This is my connection to


God: writing, which takes me to his word.  He is his word.  (John 1:1).


In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word 


was God.


           Ki Radiance


           Wednesday September 22, 2021


               6:55 p.m. c-Copyright- All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment