Thursday, April 7, 2022

Write Out Of This World

                 Write Out Of This World 


            Written By Ki Radiance


                         a.k.a.


         “Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE”


     (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,


                               &


    Simple Motion In Love Eternally)


   My pens are powerful weapons because God’s word sets up


residence in them.  God’s word is powerful and effective, is useful 


for teaching, correcting, rebuking, and training in righteousness.


(Hebrews 4:12). I will write out of this world, because I consult


with God who created the world.  (Genesis 1:1). In the beginning 


God created the heavens and the earth.  I will write out of this 


world because everyday through writing, I dissect the heart of 


the world.  I aim to be a mirror to the world, so we can see reflections 


of ourselves.  If we turn this world upside down, we’d be in heaven.


In heaven there are no wars, there is peace.  In heaven there is no


hatred because love reigns supreme.  In heaven there is no dividing,


only unity.  In heaven there is no jealousy, only appreciation and


contentment.


    My literature humbles hearts where people can see what they have


and be grateful.  I don’t write to entertain, because there’s nothing in


this world to laugh about.  I write to introduce the world to God, and


from this introduction, I will have written out of this world.


                      Ki iRadiance


                     Monday April 4, 2022


                    8:41 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment