Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Deep: Extent Of My Listening

 I                      

                 Deep::


    Extent Of My Listening


     Written By Ki Radiance


                 a.k.a.


    “Sunshine, DEEP,, & SMILE “


(Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,


                            &


Simple Motion In Love Eternally)


    God speaks to me when I write.  One of my pen names is 


deep, describing the level my listening to God are.  My literature 


is deep because I can’t stand shallowness.  If they don’t make


people stop and think about actions they perform and words 


they speak, I haven’t done my job.  My literature can be backed 


up with scriptures because God’s is written on my heart.  I only


write about God because he’s the only thing worth writing about.


He’s on my mind twenty four hours, seven days a week.  My


literature is deep because that’s the depth of my searching for 


and listening to God are.  Some people ask me in amazement, 


“How did you write this?  I proudly tell them, “I didn’t write it,


God wrote it, giving credit where credit is due.


    My literature is deep because that’s the extent of my listening


I deliver him to the world.  If anyone Is worth listening to ,it would


 be God..  My literature is deep, which is  the extent of my listening


We to God.


                  Ki Radiance


                  Sunday 4, 2022


               8:42 a.m. c Copy.right- All Rights Reserved 


     I’m 

No comments:

Post a Comment