Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Upside Down When I’m Done

                        Upside  Down 


                              When 


                            I’m Done 



     I don’t mean to brag, but then again, I do.  When I’m done writing


the world will be turned upside down.  My literature is deep because 


 that’s the depth I search for God.  Scriptures are written in my literature 


because God’s word is written on my heart.  The world will be turned 


upside down because I’m communicating with God everyday and night.

Z

I communicate with him everyday and am impacted by his word.  His 


word is powerful and effective, is useful for teaching and correcting,


rebuking and training in righteousness.  (2 Timothy 3: 16). The world 


will be turned upside down because I’m dissecting it everyday to


discover what medicine it needs.  It only needs one thing.  Faith,


because it pleases God.  (Hebrews 11:6).   I yearn for God everyday 


because I know he is good.  Death will be turned upside down because 


I’ll be done ł writing.  Hatred will be turned upside down into love, 


because hail be done writing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment