Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Full To Be Fed

                    Full To Be Fed

 

     Every week I have to buy notebooks of paper.  This is because I constantly 


write what’s on my heart.   This is a passion of mine.  My ambition is to change 


the world before I leave it.  My folders are full because God constantly talks to


me.  I only write about God because he’s a constant in my life.  He’s the only 


thing worth writing about.  My folders are full because I express the goodness 


of God, which has no ending .  I carry pens and paper around with me, because 


God constantly speaks to me, and I don’t know when inspiration will enter my


heart.  That’s how much God speaks to me.   I only write about God because 


he is a constant in my life.  He’s the only thing worth writing about.  (Jeremiah 


31:33-34).  But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of 


Israel.  After those days saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts,


and write them on their heats, and will be their God, and they will be my people.


     My folders remain full because my heart is fed God’s word, which he is.


(John 1:1). In the beginning was the Word, and the Word with God, and the 


Word was God.  I’m full because everyday I read God’s word, which is new


every morning.  (Lamentations 3:22-23). It is of the Lord’s mercies that we 


are not consumed, because they are new every morning, great is his 


faithfulness.   I’m full because I eat the “BIBLE “ (so to speak).  I’m full because 


I  digest God’s word, which is towards my protection.  With my walks of life,


I’m full because he guides me in directions of protection.  Although I do fall short of 


the glory of God, the downfalls are mine., but the ,”GRACE”  comes from 


God.  God’s Response At Christ’ Express.  I’m full because I eat the Bible 


everyday, (so to speak).  I’m disgusting, “Basic Instructions Before Leaving 


Earth.”  

                  Ki Radiance” 


                  Sunday December 3, 2023.


                 8:00 am c Copyright- All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment