Thursday, April 25, 2024

Obedience Gets The Best Of Me

                      Obedience Gets The Best Of Me



                       Written By Ki Radiance


                                   a.k.a


                     “Sunshine, DEEP & SMILE “


              

               (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,


                                        &

        

              Simple Motion In Love Eternally)



     Because of the pride we hold in our hearts, we persist not to let


anything get the best of us.  But there’s one thing I’m determined 


to let get the best of me: obedience to God.  This is because I


know who God is: the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning 


and the end, says the Lord.  Obedience gets the best of


me because I know who I’m obeying, God Almighty.  Being 


human, I fall short of the glory of God. For all have sinned 


and fall short of the glory of God.  (Romans 3:23). But Jesus 


makes my sins as white as snow..  (Isaiah 1:18)).  Come now, 


let us settle the matter, says the Lord, though your sins are 


like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow.places me back 


in my righteous place: at the right hand of God.  He is to be


feared.  (Job 28:28)  and he said to man, “Behind the fear of 


the Lord, that is wisdom, and to turn away from evil is understanding.


      Obedience gets the best, of me all day, everyday.  That’s the 


extent I will show God I love him: forever.  Obedience gets the best 


of me because God is the head of my life.  (Deuteronomy 28:3


You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country.. And


the Lord will make you the head and not the tail. That’s where I 


place God in my life.  God is his word and is who we


must obey.  Jesus covers my sins with his wings and 


makes them as white as snow (Isaiah 1:18). Come now,


let us settle the matter, says the Lord.  Thou your sins


are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow, Though 


they are redlike crimson, they shall be like wool.


P.S.  Obedience gets the best of me because of who 


I’m obeying.  The best of me, God Almighty only


gets it.


           Ki Radiation 


          Sunday December 19, 2021


         12:21 p.m. c Copyright - All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment