Wednesday, September 5, 2012

One Foot In Front Of The Other

     If you don't use it, you'll lose it.  I praise God everyday for giving me movement of my limbs.  But

actions speak louder than words.  We put limitations on ourselves.  When I came out of a coma, I

wouldn't allow anyone to help me do anything to help me do anything, because I knew God didn't

restore my life to be dependent on no one who was no higher than I was.  I knew I could do whatever

was required of me to do.  I believed and still do believe, "I can do all things through Christ who

strengthens me."  (Philippians 4:13).  God wouldn't bring you to it if he wouldn't bring you through

it,  you just have to do your part.  Doctors told my family I would be a vegetable the rest of my

life.  But I ask, "What does God say?"  We have to put one foot in front of the other, because to

get anywhere, we need to make this move.  No one else can make it for you.

     It doesn't matter which foot, your right or your left, but you will only reach higher elevations

when you do.  You shouldn't say, "It'll never happen to me."  You'll be left behind if you don't make room for

advancements.  Whatever you chose, that's the elevations you'll reach and you'll have to live with for

the rest of your life.  The sky is the limit.  What limits are we putting on the sky.  God believes in you.

It's your turn to believe in yourself.  Just remember actions speak louder than words.  Also remember

God will never give you more than you  can handle.  So this is what you must do to assure your success:

put one foot in front of the other.

                               Ki Radiance
                               Wednesday September 5, 2012
                                8:12 a.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment