Saturday, April 27, 2013

Not Counted

     I am ever so grateful to you, Lord, that you don't count my sins against me.  This present world is

a school where we learn valuable lessons from.  Where we get our heads bumped to learn lessons.  We

call on your name Lord, when we're in desperate need.  The bible says, ""Every knee shall bow, ever

tongue will confess, Jesus is Lord."  (Romans 14:11).  "As surely as I live,  says the Lord, every knee

shall bow, every tongue will confess, Jesus is Lord.  (Matthew 10:32)  Jesus says, "Whoever acknowledges

me before others, I will acknowledge my Father in heaven. My sins are as white as snow, though they be

as red as crimson.  Your love for me stretches as far as the east is from the west.  You love me more than I

love myself.  I try to walk along the straight and narrow path.  The past is the past.  The present is the now.

Jesus says, "It is done," and gave up his spirit, meaning our sins are covered by his blood.

     What will be counted is the next world.  This world is like a playground, (so to speak).  We live in

Satan's world, that's why there are people who are raped, kidnapped, molested, beaten, gossiped about,

harassed. car-jacking, breaking and entering, child abuse, spousal abuse, and the numbers are increasing

everyday.  The day that will be counted is the day we pronounce ourselves to be God's children, being

Christians, (Christ-like).  After that we must grow Christ's spirit inside of our spirits.  Let's not revisit what's

not counted and focus on what is counted: the after life.

                                              Ki Radiance
                                              Saturday April 27, 2013
                                              4:09 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment