Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Because God Didn't Have To

     Everyday we should be grateful to God for the many blessings he gives us, because he didn't have

to.  I've been blessed a talent in writing by God.  They make people stop and  think about actions

they perform and words they speak.  Hopefully they will spark changes for the better in their lives.

Because God s speaks to me, giving me powerful words to write  that will spark their attention.

I' m ever-so grateful God blessed me with a talent in writing where I can share him with people I

come in contact with.  Because  he didn't have to.  I'm ever-so grateful he gave me determination

to lose weight and eat healthier, because he didn't have to.   He's shown me that my body is his

temple.  I dedicate my literature to him because he didn't have to bless me in this way.  This is

another way God communicates with me.  I couldn't write such profound literature by myself.  God is

good.  Everything good comes from Him.  He loves us unconditionally. I praise God for forgiving me

of my sins because he didn't have to.  God allowed his son (Jesus Christ) to be sacrificed for my sins. 

To take the punishments I deserve.  All in all, God didn't have to love me, but I'm ever so grateful he

does.  Jesus stands at a distance from God, while I stand close to him.  My sins are as white as snow,

though they are as red like crimson.  I get what Jesus deserves, and he gets what I deserve.  So I will

forever be grateful to God for the blessings he's bestowed in my life, because he didn't have to .


                                                                               Ki Radiance
                                                                  Saturday, November 30, 2013
                                                       9:44 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment