Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Not Because I'm Hurt: But Because I Can't Serve


                                     Not Because I’m Hurt,

                                                    But

                                     Because I Can’t Serve

                               Written By Ki Radiance

                                                   a.k.a.

                               “Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE”

                               (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,

                                                                 &

                                 Simple Motion In Love Eternally)

    

A lot of people cringe in their hearts about having to go to work.  They bring

 

their attitudes and emotions of anger to work, (which isn’t what people come

 

to their places of employment for.  But personally, I fell down hitting my head

 

slammed on my wheelchair which left black scars under my eyes.  Pain felt

 

in my hand.  From this I couldn’t work, which is what brings me joy.  I was

 

advised to take the week off so my body could heal.  I began crying.  My sister

 

frantically asked me, “Are you in pain?  I responded, “I’m not crying because

 

I’m in pain, but because I can’t serve people.”  I know there are other people

 

who can serve, (my people) as I call them as I can.  Many people tell me I’m

 

the reason they keep returning. 

 

     I cry not because I’m hurt, but because I can’t serve.  Of course, I feel some

 

pain, but I give the pain to God, which allows my  heart to continue expressing

 

love to people, which is what God gave me a heart for.  I’m proud to be one of

 

the unknown: (People who cry because they can’t go to work and serve people.  I’m

 

called by God to be a servant, who reflects who  he is.  I set my eyes on things above

 

not on earthly things.  (Colossians 3:2)  Set your hearts on things above, not on earthly

 

things.  So I give my concerns to God, so that’s why I cry.  Not because I’m hurt, but

 

because I can’t serve.

 

      (1 Peter 5:7).  Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

                                           Ki Radiance

                                           Saturday August 2, 2014

                                           7:30 a.m. c Copyright-All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment