Thursday, August 14, 2014

The Old Me Is Dead And Gone


                           The Old Me Is Dead And

                                        Gone

                                        Written By

                                     Ki Radiance

                                             a.k.a.

                                “Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE”

                           (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,

                                                              &

                            Simple Motion In Love Eternally)

     Every day I live, I grow more physically and spiritually.  Spiritually is most

desired, because the physical has nothing I desire.  The old me is dead and

gone and never will be seen again.  I’ve grown from lusting after men I’m

not married to, to following the one man worthy of  being married to: God

Almighty.  Because God will never leave me nor forsake me.  (Deuteronomy 3:16)

Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with

you.  He will never leave you nor forsake you.  The old me is gone.  I used to be

overweight, eating things I shouldn’t have.  Not taking care of my body, which is God’s

temple.  (1 Corinthians 6:19)  Don’t you know that your body is the Lord’s temple

of the Holy Spirit who lives in you and was given to you.  I didn’t care about my

body, but wasn’t mine to begin with.  The old me is dead and gone.  I used to sit around

doing nothing, but I soon learned that an idle mind is the devil’s playground.   (Philippians

4:8). 

     The old me is dead and gone.  Lord, you’ve trained me in my thinking.  You tell me, “As

a man thinketh, so is he.”  The old me is dead and gone. I used to give into my sexual desires

until you, God told me, “Nothing impure will enter the kingdom of heaven.”  (Revelations 21:27}

Nothing impure will ever enter into it, nor will anyone who is shameful or deceitful,

but only those whose names are written in the book of life.  The old me is dead and

gone.  I took off the old me and put on the new me.  (Ephesians 4:22- 24) You were taught,

with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted

by its deceitful desires, to be made new in the attitude of your minds, and to put on

the new self, created to be like God  in true righteousness and holiness.  I’m a writer who

loves writing about God.  A lady asked me, “Why do you only write about God? I proudly

said, “Because he’s the only thing worth writing about.”

The old me is dead and gone.  I used to worry about everything, but God said to me, “If

you’re going to worry, how small is your faith?  {Matthew 6:2).  Who of you by worrying can add

a single hour to his life.  The old me is dead and gone.  I set my eyes on things above.

( Colossians 3:2)  Set your eyes on things above, not on earthly things.  The old me is

dead and gone.  I remember what I have in God and that keeps the old me buried.

 That’s what we do with the dead.  I’ve sure learned a lot from the old me, the

main thing is I don’t want to relive that part of my life.  Thankfully I won’t have to

because the old me is dead and gone.

 

                                            Ki Radiance

                                           Monday August 1, 2014

                                            7:13 p.m. c-Copyright-All Rights Reserved

  

 

   

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment