Thursday, December 22, 2016

Recognizable/Responsibility

                 Recognizable/Responsibility

                   Written By Ki Radiance

                                   a.k.a.

        "Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE"

      (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,

                                &
        Simple Motion In Love Eternally)

      I'm recognizable because of my responsibility.  My responsibility is

to imitate Jesus Christ.  I always have a smile on my face because God

hasn't given me a reason to frown.  I'm a person who leaves my problems

at Christ' feet.  (1 Corinthians 15:27)  For he has put everything under his

feet.  Some people tell I have a (GLOW) within myself.  I interpret that (GLOW)

to be, "God's Labor Of Wisdom."    I'm recognizable because I put on righteousness

as as a breastplate.  (Isaiah 59:17)). He put on righteousness as his breastplate,

and the helmet of salvation on his head.  Everyday I persist to imitate Jesus Christ.

I block Satan's arrows with the word of Gods, which is living and active, sharper than

any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to divide soul and spirit, joints and marrow,

it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.  (Hebrews 4:12)  Everyday I persist to

be recognizable by living up to my responsibility: imitate Jesus Christ.

                              Ki Radiance
                              Tuesday December 13, 2016
                              9:30 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment