Thursday, January 4, 2018

Faith Stretchers

                                       Faith Stretchers
   

        Everyday these existences presents themselves to the world:

Faith Stretchers. Faith is what pleases God, but not everyone has

faith.  (Hebrews 11:6). And without faith it is impossible to please

God.  Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of

things not seen.  Daily how much are we stretching our faith?  I

stretch my faith everyday and night.  I pick up paper and pencil

to write on paper.  God inspires each thought.  God speaks to

me everyday and night I write. People who read my literature

asks me with amazement, "Who wrote this?  I replied, "I did.

 My faith was stretched from the eighth grade and will be until

  I take my last breath.  I was on television reading my literature

because my faith was stretched.  

     I'm writing my second book and I'm claiming this book to be 

successful because that's stretching my faith.   My dad and one

of my co-,workers told me one piece of my literature needs to be

read by leaders in the world.  I aim to circulate my literature all

around the world before God calls my name.  Because I'm sure

he wouldn't bless me with this precious gift for nothing less than

 praising his name and showing them what they could have

with you: Blessings beyond blessings.  At the end of my life, I know
my faith will be stretched beyond measure because that's what pleases

God.  Enough said.

                           Ki Radiance

                           Friday December 22, 2017

                           10:02 p.m.  Copyright- All Rights Reserved
,

No comments:

Post a Comment