Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Not Done. Haven't Won

                   Not Done

                   Haven't Won

                  Written By Ki Radiance

                               a.k.a.

                "Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE"

        (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,

                                     &

         Simple Motion In Love Eternally)

     I'm not done writing because the world hasn't

been won by the Lord Jesus Christ, (the image of

God.  I write about everything that happens in the

world to be a mirror for us to see we're responsible

for the conditions the world is in.  I'm not done writing

because everyone doesn't know the goodness I  of the almighty

God.  I'm not done writing because the world hasn't

turned upside down where we would reside in God's

world.  I'm not done writing because Jesus hasn't

returned to right what's wrong in the eyes of the almighty God.

I'm not done writing because this isn't God's world.

He can't reside in places where there is darkness,

which is where we live.  When this is corrected by the almighty

God, I will be finished writing.

                  Ki Radiance

                 Monday June 16, 2018

                 10:00 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment