Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Relentless: My Faith In God Is l

                      Relentless:

                  My Faith In God Is

           Written By Ki Radiance

                       a.k.a.

      "Sunshine, DEEP & SMILE"

    (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,

                            &

   Simple Motion In Love Eternally)

     The world can be thrown at me, (and at times it is) but my faith

in God remains relentless.  Faith is the substance of things hoped for,

the evidence of things not seen.  ( Hebrews 11:1). Now faith is the

substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.  When

I was in the eighth grade, I became interested in writing.  God blessed

me with a talent in writing, which I used to inspire other people.  Each

piece of literature could be backed up with scripture because God's

word was written on my heart.  Each piece reveals who God is and

the many blessings we have in him.

     Every night I write to strengthen the world by being a mirror to it,

so we can see we are the reasons why reality stands as it does.

Relentless.  My faith in God is.  I want to speak to the world, revealing

to all of us we desperately need God.  I can't get out in the world and

speak to people, so God provided me with knowledge of using blogging

my literature as being a way of me getting God's word out to the world.

(1 Peter 4:10). As man hath received the gift, even so minister the same

one to another, as good Stewart's of the manifold grace of God.

grace of God.  My literature stretches all around the world.  My mission is

to change the world before I leave it.  Everything is possible with God.

(Matthew 19:26). But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, "With men

this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."  My faith in God

is relentless.  I feel if I've touched at least one person with my literature,

I've touched the world because good news is hard to keep to yourself.

Nothing surprises me because I leave everything in God's hands.  My

faith in God is relentless because he is the Alpha and the Omega, the

Beginning and the End.  ( 1 Peter 4:11). He is all powerful, almighty.

(Revelations 1:8). I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and

the End, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come,

the Almighty.  My faith in God is relentless.  I have everything I need

each day I live, because God supplies all my needs.  (Philippians 4:19)

But my God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory

by Christ Jesus.

     My faith in God is relentless because his love for me is unconditional.

(Luke 6:27) But I say unto you which hear, love your enemies, do good

to them which hate you.  No one could love me more than God, Sacrificing

his one and only son., (Jesus Christ) one who never sinned.     Someone

who doesn't deserve punishment but mercy.  My faith is relentless in God

because he loves me.  All I want to do is please him.  Faith is what pleases God.

(Hebrews 11:6).   But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that come

to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently

seek him.  So when you look at faith in my heart, you will see that it is relentless.

         Ki Radiance

Sunday July 1, 2018

10:30p.m. c Copyright-All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment