Thursday, February 27, 2020

This World Is Not My Home,, I’m Just Passing Through

                   Home/Passing Through 

                      Written By Ki Radiance

                                      a.k.a.  

                   “Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE”

                   (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,

                                            &

                   Simple Motion In Love Eternally)

    This statement is true, and should be taken into our hearts as

such. This world is not my home.  I’m just passing through.  God 

says to store your treasures up in heaven, where they won’t spoil, 

rot, or fade away.  (Matthew 6:19-21)  Lay.not up for yourselves 

treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt and where 

thieves break in and steal.  God gives us certain amounts of time 

to learn lessons of life.  Though our time isn’t God’s time, meaning

when we go against God’s commands, his hands raises off of us.

Has no interference in our lives, which he doesn’t have presently.

This world is not my home.  I’m just passing through.  This world 

is a school for the sprit, where we learn lessons of life.  So we

better pay attention.  

     We won’t be judged in this lifetime, but the next.  Because this

world is not my home.  I’m just passing through? 

                         Ki Radiance

                        Thursday February 20,  2020


                        12:39 p.m. c Copyright-All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment