Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Always Full Because Always Absorbs

            Always Full 

              Because 
  
          Alway Absorbs

     Written By Ki Radiance

                  a.k.a.

     “Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE”

    (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,

                               &

   Simple Motion In Love Eternally)

     I have to buy new notebooks of paper and folders every week, because 

they’re full due to my absorption of God’s word.  God is his word.  (John 1:1)

In the beginning was the Word , and the Word was with God, and the word 

was God.  I only write about God because he’s the only thing worth writing about.

He’s on my mind twenty- four hours, seven a week.  God is a constant in my life.

As first as I make him in my life, that’s how first he will be in blessing me.  My

folders are full because God’s word is new every day.  (Lamentations 3::22-23)

It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because hm compassions 

fail not.  They are new every morning, great is thy faithfulness.  God’s blessed me 

with a talent in writing to find him, which all of them can be backed up with: scripture.

 That’s why my folders are full, because in my heart God’s word is absorbed.

                   Ki Radiance

                   Friday April 10, 2020

                   9:21 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved c Copyright- All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment