Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Nothing’s Impossible With God

Nothing’s Impossible With God

 Written By Ki Radiance

           a.k.a.

“Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE”

“Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,

                           &

Simple Motion In Love Eternally)

     This is the truth we all must stand on:  Nothing is impossible 

with God.  (Luke 1:37).  For nothing is impossible with God.  God 

is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.  (Revelations 

22:13). He is the Creator of the world.  He speaks things into existence.

Prayer is how we communicate with God.  The (BIBLE) is how God speaks to us.

Releasing, “Basic mInstructions Before Leaving Earth.”  Nothing is impossible 

with God.  His time is not our time, but he’s always on time.  (1 John 3:20). For 

if our heart condemn us,

     God is greater than our hearts, and knoweth all things.  For with God all things 

are possible.  (Luke 1:37). When I was seven years old, I was hit by a car.  I was

in a coma for three months.  Doctors told my family I wouldn’t wake up, but if I

did, I’d have to live the rest of my life on a respirator.  But after those three months,

God woke me up and the first words I said were, “What am I doing with these diapers 

on?  I feel God allowed me to be in a coma for three months because he was repairing 

what may have been damaged.  They may have called me being brain damaged, but I 

called me to be brain delivered.  I’m brain delivered because I was hit by a car when I 

was in the second grade.  I was told I wouldn’t be able to return to school, but I’ve

extended my education from the second grade to two and a half years of college.

I don’t call what I had brain damaged, I call it brain delivered because Jesus Christ,

(the image of God) makes things possible.  All things are possible for those who believe.

(Mark 9:23).  Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible 

for those words believe.  So before calling things impossible, we must

consult with him who all things are possible form those who believe.

                   Ki Radiance

                   Tuesday May 19, 2020

                   2:37 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved 



No comments:

Post a Comment