Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Read, Write, and Deliver

Write, Read, and Deliver


   Written By Ki Radiance


                a.k.a.


“Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE”


 (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,


                        &


  Simple Motion In Love Eternally)


    Everyday God’s blessed me with the gift of writing.


I write about everything in the world to identify where


God is missing, everywhere. God’s blessed me with 


the talent in writing to deliver his word to the world.


 My literature can be backed up with scriptures, 


because God’s word is written on my heart. People 


who read my literature tell they’re deep.  They’re 


deep because that’s the depth of my searching for


God is.  My literature is spiritual, which is inspirational.


     My literature is deep because I aim to move people’s 


hearts to extents where they’d see God.  My literature 


is deep because I can’t stand shallowness.  Each time my


literature inspires people to change their lives for the better,

 

I give all credit to God.  This is the main reason why I write,


to read and deliver God to the world.


                 Ki Radiance


                 Tuesday July 7, 2021 


                6:42 p.m. c-Copyright- All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment