Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Write/Lightu

 

                      Write/Light 


                Written By Ki Radiance 


                             a.k.a.


          "Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE"


(Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,


                              &


  Simple Motion In Love Eternally)


    This is the reason why I write, to bring light to conditions occurring 


around the world.  Our interactions with each other are lessons why


I hear and see disasters occurring around the world, so I can write 


about them so we can see our participation sin the conditions.  These 


are wake up calls intending to break our hearts to change.  I write to

Cc

bring light to our desperations to imitate Jesus Christ, (the image of God).


What can imitating him bring? (PEACE)  Power Elevating Anything Circling


Endurance.  These words should encourage us to walk in (PEACE).  I write 


to bring light to the differences among us.  What divides us must unit us 


towards living in peace.  God blessed me with the ability and talent in 


writing, to seek and find him.


     Writing helps me in this procedure by them being able to be backed 


up with scriptures, because God's word is written on my heart.  He's on


my mind twenty-four hours, seven days a week.  I only write about God


because he's the only thing worth writing about.  He's the only way out


of this world of confusion.  Jesus Christ, (the image of God), is the way, 


the truth, and the life.  (John 14:5)  I write about the world, disclosing


us as being the reasons why it stands as it does.  The world is full of 

darkness because Satan sits on the throne.  We must find a way to de-throne him.


Let God reign supreme in our lives.  At the end of what I write, you will see who


gives life and who is the light of the world, God Almighty.


                    Ki Radiance 

                    Sunday September 3, 2017

                    4:49 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment