Thursday, November 17, 2022

Faith Pleases God

          Faith Pleases God


               a.k.a.


       

“Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE”


(Delivering Excitement Expanding Potential,


                           &


 Simple Motion In Love Eternally)


Faith is what pleases God. (Hebrews 3:16). And


without faith, it is impossible to please God. That’s


why we face trials and tribulations everyday.  To


prove we have faith in God.  We must walk by faith,


not by sight.  ( Corinthians 5:7). And we walk by faith,


not by sight.  It’s a wonder why everyone doesn’t 


have faith?  If you see, taste, smell, or touch, it’s 


not faith.  (Hebrews 11:1). Now faith is what we 


hope for and assurance about what we do not see.  


2 Corinthians 5;7).   For we walk by faith, not by sight.


Faith is the strongest force there is, because it’s 


commanded by God we must have.  God is a


spirit and isn’t satisfied with anything that is in 


the physical nature.  That’s why Jesus Christ 


exists, to be sin for us. (John 3:16’. For God so loved


the world, that he gave his one and only son, that


whoever believes in him shall not persist, but have


eternal life.


     There are people who don’t fear, because we are 


commanded to not fear no one but God.  (Matthew 


10;26-28). So do not be afraid of those who cannot 


kill the body but cannot kill the soul.  Rather be


afraid of the one who can destroy both soul and


and body in hell.  At my high school graduation,,


although I’m in a wheelchair,  I walked across 


stage to receive my diploma, because faith pleases 


God.  Faith is my security blanket.  I wrap myself 


up in it everyday and night.  I carry God’s word in


my heart, because it pleases God.  People ask me,


“Why do you smile all the time?”  I proudly tell them,


“Because God hasn’t given me a reason to frown.”


I give all my worries and concerns to God.  Give all your 


worries and concerns to God for he cares about you.  


(1 Peter 5:7 ). God has taken his hands off of this world.  


This is to see who will have faith in him.   To teach us to 


love him by obeying his commandments.  And they 


are not hard to follow.  (Fully Obey Laws Loyal Of


Wisdom.  Faith must stand at the forefront of our 


hearts.  Line our hearts up with faith, because it


please God.


     (1 John 5:3). In fact, this is love for God: to keep


his commands, and his commands are not burdensome.



             Ki Radiance


             Sunday November 15, 2022


             8:15 a.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved 


No comments:

Post a Comment