Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Talent/Search

                     Talent/Search



      God says, “He who finds me loves his own soul. (Proverbs 19:8). The one who


gets wisdom loves life. The one who cherishes understanding will soon prosper.


This is the reason why God blessed me with a talent in writing- to find him.  God


is his word.  (John 1:1). In the beginning was the word, and the word was with 


God, and the word was God.  God is a constant in my life.   He is the center 


of my life.  No one can move him from where he is placed.  As I pray and 


trust I won’t be moved from where I am placed.  I can’t write about anything else 


but God because he holds supremacy in my life.  God wants me to find him.  He does


because my literature can be backed up with scriptures, because God’s word 


is written on my heart.  My talent aids me in my search for God.  Since my literature 


can be backed up with scriptures, I’m digging in the word of God everyday because 


it’s new every morning.  (Lamentations 3:22:23)  Because of the Lord’s great love


we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.

   

    God speaks to me everyday through my talent in writing, which daily expands my


search for him.  I use my talent in writing to glorify God. (1 Corinthian 2:4-6)  There 


are different kinds of gifts, but the same spirit distributes them.  There are different kinds of 


service, but the same Lord.  There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in


 everyone, it is the same God at work.  The same God is in my talent to search for him.


               Ki Radiance


              Friday June 23, 2023


             4:57 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved 


No comments:

Post a Comment