Thursday, February 8, 2024

Only God To Introduce God

 Only God 


     To


Introduce The World To God


Written By Ki Radiance


          a.k.a.


“Sunshine, DEEP,,  & SMILE “



 (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,


                          &


Simple Motion In Love Eternally)



God is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.  (Revelations 


22:13.  I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the .  The first 


and the last.  He is the head of my life.  I’m a writer who only writes about


 God to introduce the world to him.  This introduction happens every time I


 read the “BIBLE “,which delivers, (Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth). 


God’s word is new every morning.  Great is his faithfulness.  (Lamentations 


3:22-23). It is the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed because God’s 


compassion fail not. They are new every morning.  Great is his faithfulness.  


(Revelations 22:16).  I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.  I


 exclaim his glory everyday to introduce the world to God.  He is his Word.  (John1:1). 


In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was 


God.  Scriptures are written in my literature, because God’s word is written 


on my heart.  (Romans 2:12-16). For as many have sinned without the law shall 


also perish without the law,  And as many as have sinned In the law when the


Gentiles, which do not have the law: do by nature the things contained in the law.  


Those having not the law are a-law unto themselves, which shew the word of the 


law written in their hearts.  Their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean 


while accusing or else excusing one another.  In the day when God will judge the 


secrets of men byJesus Christ according to the gospel. God is the focus of my 


literature.  That’s why I only write about God, to introduce the world to him.  Then


the world will know why I only write about God, to introduce the world, including


myself, to God.



                       Ki Radiance


                      Wednesday February 7, 2024


                      7:20 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved 

            

No comments:

Post a Comment