Thursday, March 28, 2024

Covered By The Blood Of Jesus Christ

                    Covered By The Blood Of Jesus

               

                    Written By Ki Radiance


                                 a.k.a.


                   “Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE”


           

                         (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,


                                                   &


                         Simple Motion In Love Eternally)


    One spirit I never would tell to mind his business is


Jesus Christ, because I am his business.  He is my


Savior.  (Psalm 12:2) The Lord Is my rock, and my


fortress, and my deliverer.  My God.  My strength


in whom I will trust, my buckler, and the thorn of


my salvation, and my high tower.   He is the image of 


God.  (Colossians 1:15)  Who is the image of the 


the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature.


Though I do fall short of the glory of God, (Romans 


3:23) for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of 


God.  I truly thank you Lord for protecting me from 


all hurt, harm, and danger.


     Everyday God wakes me up, I know I’ve been 


covered by the blood of Jesus Christ.  Because 


he didn’t have to.  I was hit by a car when I was 


seven years old.  I was in a coma for three months.


My family and friends prayed for me.  Three months


passed and God woke me up.  The first words I said 


were, “What am I doing with these diapers on? When


doctors said I would never walk again, I’m walking 


everyday and am getting better because I’m covered


by the blood of Jesus Christ.  


    P..S.  Blood may be nasty to some people, but the


blood of Jesus Christ is ultimately beautiful, because 


I’m covered by it.  


           Ki Radiiance


          Wednesday March. 27, 2024


          8:34 a.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment