Thursday, March 14, 2024

The Lord Is My shepherd, I Shall Not Want Written By ki Radiance a.k.a. “Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE “ (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential, & Simple Motion In Love Eternally This is one of the strongest scriptures to me, “The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.” (Psalm23:1) It describes how powerful my God is. Everything is in his hands. All knowing, the Lord is my shepherd. I will never be in want, because he supplies all my needs. (Philippians 54:19). I walk everyday with my head held high, with no fear in my heart. (Matthew 1:18)@ When some people persist to confuse me, I let go and let God handle the problem, because he is not confused. The Lord is my shepherd. God will supply all my needs. (Philippians 4:19). I never stand in need, because God supples all my needs. I walk everyday with my head held high with no fear in my heart. Q (Matthew 10:28) And fear not there which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul, but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. The Lord is my shepherd. I’m strongly determined to walk in fear of God everyday of my life, because he controls the world. P.S. The Lord is my shepherd. I shall not want. Enough said Ki Radiance Thursday March 14, 2024 11:05 a.m. Copyright c-All Rights Reserved

                    The  Lord Is My shepherd,  

       

                   I Shall Not Want


                 Written By ki Radiance


                            a.k.a.


                “Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE “


             (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,


                                    &


             Simple Motion In Love Eternally 


    This is one of the strongest scriptures to me,  “The 


Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.”  (Psalm23:1)


It describes how powerful my God is.  Everything is


in his hands.  All knowing, the Lord is my shepherd. 


I will never be in want, because he supplies all my


needs.  (Philippians 54:19).  But God will supply all


I walk everyday with my head held high, with no fear 


in my heart.  (Matthew 1°:28).  When some people 


persist to confuse me, I let go and let God handle


the problem, because he is not confused.  


   The Lord is my shepherd.  But God will supply all


my needs.  (Philippians 4:19). I never stand in need,


because God supples all my needs   (Philippians 4:19)


I walk everyday with my head held high with no fear


in my heart.  (Matthew 10:28)  And fear not there which 


kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul, but rather 


fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.


The Lord is my shepherd.  I’m strongly determined to walk 


in fear of God everyday of my life, because he controls the world.


            P.S.   The Lord is my shepherd.  I shall not want.


                        Enough said 


             Ki Radiance


             Thursday March 14, 2024


             11:05 a.m. Copyright c-All Rights Reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment