Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Life: Not Where hereI It Takes You, But What It Makes You

                      Life: Not Where 


               But What It Makes You


              Written By Ki Radiance


                        a.k.a.


                    (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential 


                                       &


               Simple Motion In Love Eternally)


     I have to buy new notebooks of paper and folders because 


they’re full due to my absorption of God’s word.  God is his word.


(John 1:1). In the beginning was the word, and the word was with 


God, and the word was God.  I only write about God because he’s 


the only thing worth writing about.  He’s on my mind twenty-four 


hours' seven days a week.  God is a constant in my life.  I make 


him first in my life,  My folders are full because God’s word is new


every morning.  (Lamentations 3:22-23). It is of the Lord’s merciless 


that we are not consumed, because his compassion fail not.  They


are new every morning, great is thy faithfulness.


     God’s blessed me with a talent in writing to find him,


which everyone of them can be backed up with scripture.


That’s why my folders are full, because in my heart, God’s


 word is absorbed.


                     Ki Radiance

                     

                     Friday April 10, 2020


                      9:21 p.m. c Copyright - All Rights Reserved 


                             



  


                 


No comments:

Post a Comment