Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Order My Steps In The Lord

              Order My Steps In The Lord


              Written By Ki Radiance


      .                   a.k.a.


          “Sunshine , DEEP, & SMILE”



         (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,


                              &


         Simple Motion In Love Eternally)


     Order my steps in thy word, and let not any iniquity have not any iniquity 


have no dominion over me.  (Psalm1 119:133). I try everyday and night to


be obedient to you, Lord,  For all fall short of the glory of God.  You made your 


Son, ,(Jesus Christ)) to die on the cross for our sins.  He is the image of God.


We must store our treasures up in heaven where they won’t spoil, rot, or 


fade away.  We must considers others better than ourselves,  Jesus Christ 


died on the cross for our sins.  God considers me worthy of the blood of his


Son Jesus Christ.  Order my steps in the Lord.  I want my whole life to be


covered by the blood of Jesus Christ.  My sins will be forgiven.  I know faith


pleases God..  (Hebrews 11:6)  And without faith it is impossible to please 


God.  This is the ultimate thing I want to do in life: to order my steps in the 


Lord.. 



        Ki Radiance


        Tuesday June 2, 2024


        4:30 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment