Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Prayers Up, Blessings


            Prayers Up:


           Blessings Down 


   God loves when we pray, because when we pray' we’re 


communicating with him.  God tells us, “Ask, and ye shall

 

receive.”  (Matthew7:7). We’re left to our own devices 


because Adam and Eve disobeyed God by eating the apple 


from the forbidden tree in the Garden of Eden.  God wants 


us to communicate with him everyday.  That’s why he’s


allowed situations where we-need to pray.  (Mathew 7:7). 


When prayers go up,, blessings come down.  Knowing this, 


every word we speak must be a prayer.  When prayers go up, 


blessings come down.  When I was in the eighth grade 


 I wanted to be a writer to change the world before I left


 it.  My literature is my communication with God.  My literature


 is deep because that’s the depth I search for God.  Scriptures


 appear in my literature because God’s word is written on my


 heart.  (2 Corinthians 3:2). Ye are our epistle written our 


hearts, know and read of all men.  I blog my literature, getting 


God’s word out to the world.  I pray many hearts are impacted


 by each piece I write.


   Prayers continue to go up, because we don’t know how to


 live.  People ask me, How do I write literature that’s so

 

impacting?  I respond, I didn’t write it,  God wrote it.  I’m the


 instrument he uses for the deliverances.  The strongest 


 things to go up are prayers.  The greatest things to come 


down are blessings.   


(Matthew 7:7).  Ask and it shall be given you; seek and ye


shall find,, knock and the door shall be opened unto you. 


    Shakira Jones

 

    Monday July 15, 2024


    3:34 p.m. c Copyright-;All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment