Thursday, August 8, 2024

StillI Rise

           Still I Rise 


     Written By Ki Radiiance


                  a.k.a.,


  “Sunshine, DEEP , & SMILE “


((Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,


Everyday is filled with trials and tribulations in life, but still I rise.  I hold


onto God’s promise, “I will give me the desires of my heart.”  (Psalm


37:4).   I also hold onto , “I will never give you more than I you can handle.


(2 Corinthians 10:13)  But we will not boast of things without our measure,


but according to the measure of the rule which God hath distributed to 


us, a measure to reach even unto you.  But God is faithful.  Who will not 


suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able, but will with the temptation.


But at seven years old I was hit by a car.  But still I rise.  I was in a coma for three


months, but by the grace of God, I woke up and the first words I said were, “What 


am I doing with these diapers on?”  I crawled on my hands and knees, because 


 I didn’t want anyone to do anything for me.  I believed In my heart God wouldn’t 


restore my life to be dependent on no one who was no higher than I was.


   I’m walking because still I rise.  I’m talking because still I rise.  I’ve extended 


my education from the second grade when the accident happened, to two and 


a half years of college, because still I rise.  I wrote a book and got it published,


and still I rise.  I read literature on the radio because still I rise.  I read my literature 


in-restaurants, because still I rise. I graduated second highest in my class from


high school, because still I rise.  I’m a determined woman who holds God’s love


deep in my heart.  I know every good thing comes from God, and that is why I 


still rise.


          Ki Radiance


         




    Sunday August 4 ,2024


    11:32 a.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment