Monday, September 7, 2026

It’s Not About The Crime, But The Content Of Character

                           It’s Not About The Crime, 


                         But The Content Of Character 

                 


                         Written By Ki Radiance 


                                       a.k.a.


                       “Sunshine, DEEP, &                   Overflow/Know


                  Written By Ki Radiance 


                               a.k.a.


          “Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE”


          (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,


                                      &


            Simple Motion In Love Eternally)


God Almighty is a constant in my life .  (Hebrews 13:5). Let


your conversation be without covetousness, and be content


with such things as ye have said, “I will never leave thee nor 


forsake thee.  My folders overflow with the impossible thing 


doctors said for me to survive, getting hit by a car at seven 


years old.  They said I would be a vegetable the rest of my life.  


I was in a coma for three months.  I’m confident I was in a coma 


for three months, because God was repairing what may have


 been damaged.


     Three months passed, and God woke me up, and the first 


words I said were, “What am I doing with these diapers on?”  


Nurses literally had to tie me to the bed, I was determined to 


get up.  Doctors told my family I wouldn’t be able to return to


 school.  I  extended my education from the second grade to 


two and a half years of college.  But I’m grateful my family Is 


deeply rooted in God, trusting he will never give me more than 


I can handle.  (1Corinthians l10:13)/There hath no other 


temptation taken you but such as is common to man,: but God is 


faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are 


able, but will with the'temptation also make a way to escape,


 that ye may be axle to bear it.  I’ve extended my education from 


the second grade when the accident occurred, to two and a half 


years of college.


      My literature will forever overflow-with God, so I will know


 him.  I returned to school, extended from the second grade, to 


two and a half years of college.  I graduated front high school 


second highest in my class?  They asked me if I wanted to 


use .my wheelchair to transport me across stage to receive my 


diploma?  I confidently said, “No, Why would I use my 


wheelchair when.God’s given me the ability to walk.  That would 


be like slapping God in his face.”  I got my book published and 


read some literature on the radio and television.  God is mysterious to 


make us curious to find him?  I want to change the.world before I 


leave it.  Some people may say that’s  impossible.  But all things 


ape possible for those who believe.  (Mark 9:23). That’s why my


 folders overflow with revelations of God, so I will know him.  


God says he who finds me loves his own soul.  (Proverbs 19:8)  


He that getteth wisdom loveth his own soul; he that  keepeth 


understanding shall soon prosper.  That says why my folders 


overflow, so I will  know God.  I’m a writer who writes everyday 


and night, because that’s how much God speaks to me.  My


literature can be backed up with scriptures, so I will 


know God.   (1 John 1:1).  In the beginning was the Word,


and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.


        Ki Radiance

      

       Monday January 26, 2026


     c Copyright - All Rights Reserved 



               (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,


                                       &


               Simple Motion Motion In Love Eternally 


     We are defined everyday by actions we perform, and


words we speak.  We must dig deeper in ourselves to be 


defined by contents of our characters. (Jeremiah 31:33). 


Not according to the covenant that I will make with the 


house of Israel.  After those days, saith the Lord, “I will 


put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts.  


And I will be their God, and they will be my people.  We must 


concentrate on the contents of our characters, because that 


will esteem us to proceed in moving in a dignified fashion.


Our actions possibly will change, when we realize it’s not


about the crime, but about the contents of our characters.  


That depends on our choosing. Persisting to reveal the real 


you.  So our actions define the crime, and our hearts reveal 


contents of our characters.


                 Ki Radiance 


               Monday September 7, 2926


               5:30 a.m. c Copyright-All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment