Tuesday, September 8, 2026

The Old Me: The New Me

     The Old Me,


     The New Me


Written By Ki Radiance 


             a.k.a.


  “Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE “


(Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,


                            &


 Simple Motion In Love Eternally)


I’m determined to shave off the old me, because the


old me is decaying everyday before my eyes.  I fall 


short of the glory of God.  (Philippians 4:13). For all


have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. . 


Everyday I’m putting on a new me, because I’m


storing God’s word in my heart.  (2 Corinthians 3:3)


Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the 


epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with 


ink, but with the Spirit of the living God.  Not in tables 


of stone, but in fleshly tables of the heart.  So on that


faithful day, God will look at me and say, “Well done,


good and faithful servant.


     What I was yesterday isn’t who I am today.  I store


my treasures up in heaven, where they won’t spoil, rot,


or fade away.  Just as yesterday won’t be seen again,


the old me won’t be seen again.  That’s because everyday 


I’m growing vigorously in the Lord, because everyday I’m 

  

saying, “Goodbye to the old me, and hello to the new me


by embracing the word of God in my heart.  I store God’s 


word in my heart so I won’t sin against you.  (2 Corinthians 3:2)


Ye are our epistle written in our hearts.


     (Luke 1:45). Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord 


would fulfill his promises to him.


     P.S.  We must remember the past, so we can make sure we 


won’t repeat the same actions in the future.  Because the old 


me is dead, and the new me is very much alive.


                Ki Radiance


                 Thursday September 3, 2026


                 4:00 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment