Thursday, October 31, 2013

Patience Is A Sign Of Trust

because God was stretching my faith in him.  Patience in God must be embedded in our hearts,

     This is what God requires of us: patience.  Patience is held in our hearts.  We are waiting for God's 

approval.  God says, "Don't be anxious for nothing."  (Philippians 4:16).  Being patient is the best compliment 

we could give God, because we're showing we trust him.  Nothing happens unless God makes it happen or

allows it to happen, all to his glory.  He blessed me with opportunities to be on television reading my 

literature.  He blessed me with getting my book published because I give all glory to him each time I write

on paper.  Patience is the best compliment because we're telling God we trust him, and we should because 

he is trustworthy.  Getting my book published didn't happen overnight because when we are impatient and 

rush things, we get into trouble.  Patience shows reflections of our characters.  There's no rushing God 

because he does things if and when he wants to do them.  I want my bedroom remodeled, which I've

been waiting for that process for two and a half years, but again God is stretching my faith.  His time is

the right time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment