Thursday, October 31, 2013

People's Non-Communications with Me Makes Room for My Communications with God

It took me awhile to realize this crucial and necessary fact that people's non-communications with me
 makes room for my communications with God.   He doesn't need no interruptions of his communications  with me.  I used to get depressed about this but recently I've realized I shouldn't be.  My communications with God is far more important than any communication with any man or woman, even people who guide my walk with God.  I'm more intimate with God because I know what I have in him.  I know he is all-powerful, all-knowing, kind, gracious, merciful, generous, tender, compassionate, good, and loving.  I know this because I seek his face every day and night through reading the BIBLE, releasing (Basic INstructiosn BEfore Leaving Earth).  Between God and mankind, there's no other voice I'd rather hear than God's.  I'd rather have non-communications with man than with God, because he is my Father and he loves me.  My communications with people can't give me wisdom like my communications with God can.  He is the supreme being in all the universe.  He's the creator of the world and it's mankind who is corrupting it.  I shouldn't look at these non-communications as insults but as necessary divisions for my spiritual growth.  So I should be grateful I have this space and time to myself, because I can find God more effectively.  God says in Proverbs 8:35, "For those who find me, find life and receive favor from the Lord."  This it the most precious gift I could receive, life, and that's why I will fiercely continue seeking him the rest of my life.  So I should be grateful for those people's non-communications with me, because they make room for my communications with God.  So I don't take it personally, people's non-communications with me.  They make room for the most important communication I could have: that's with God.

Ki Radiance
Sunday, October 27. 2013 5:35 p.m.
c Copyright- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment